To assist in making the Burlington area a better place to live, work, play and retire by helping people, enhancing education, enriching arts and culture, honoring military service, contributing to wellness, and improving the community and the environment through financial management of gifts and grants from individuals and organizations. Additionally, it is our highest calling to faithfully distribute funds generated by the operations of Veterans Terrace at Echo Park in accordance with our mission.
What is the Burlington Community Fund?
We are a non-profit organization established to:
- Provide a way for individuals, families and companies to make a charitable investment in the many worthwhile Burlington ventures and causes.
- Grant funding to established charitable causes in the Burlington area.
- Distribute funds from the operations of our affiliate, Veterans Terrace at Echo Park, on an ongoing basis to the betterment of the community.
Why Use the Burlington Community Fund as a Tool for Giving?
We simplify your charitable giving, while using a safe, secure process to insure your gifting is maximized to you and to the recipient cause. Your donation can receive maximum tax benefits, good investment management and low administrative costs.
Gifts made through the Burlington Community Fund are a cost-effective, high impact way for residents who love our community or a particular cause, to make a lasting difference.
- Funds given to the Burlington Community Fund are immediately tax-deductible, as allowed by law.
- Gifts can be made in advance of the actual grant-making decisions to achieve ‘up front’ tax deductions.
- We handle administration and investment of these funds, with professionals in this field.
- Grants can be made over time, in accordance with your wishes, and depending on which type of fund you use, you can be as involved in the grant-making process as you choose.
- You can choose to make smaller investments over time, which can grow into substantial ongoing grants to your cause.
We can be a liaison between donors who want to make a difference and organizations that provide services and programs in our area. We are able to connect people who care with causes dedicated to our community.
We invite you to join us in making this happen.